Terms And Conditions
By buying tickets you are agreeing the following terms and conditions.
I accept the system generated Emails sent from this website to the Email ID I have provided.
- Tickets are issued only after the payment is successfully captured by our online ticketing application at http://onlineticketpnhzp.com
- Please check the availability of tickets properly before booking.
- Please ensure that you are returned back to our website every time a payment is processed at our online payment gateway for proper confirmation and ticket generation on successful payments.
- Tickets once booked cannot be modified, cancelled or transferred in part or in full.
- It is compulsory to display your proper Ticket (Printed or SMS) with a valid Ticket ID & Verification code at ticket counter while entering Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park, Darjeeling
- Please don’t fold the printed tickets.
- You are requested to carry your valid photo identity proof while entering Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park, Darjeeling
- Only limited number of tickets are allowed to book online for an individual & mobile number
- We will not be responsible for any payment failures, payment capture or ticket generation issues caused due to the Internet connectivity.
- For concessions, group bookings or special visits please contact us directly.
- Tickets will not be issued to children without proper accompanying adult guardian.
- Entry to Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park, Darjeeling will not be allowed to children without proper accompanying adult guardian.
- Ticket counters of the zoo opens at 09:00 am & closes at 04:30 p.m.
- Garden opening Time at 09:00 am & closing time at 05:00 pm
- The Aquarium of the zoo remain opens between 10:30 am & 05:00 pm
- The Garden is not responsible for any not visiting any animals in zoo/accidents/theft in zoo. However Garden authority will provide maximum efforts for visitor’s satisfaction.
- Visitors barred to visit zoo by Zoo guards due to some activities (e.g carriage of liquor, plastic, pet or other activities not permitted in zoo) will not get the refund. Please go through Do’s and Don’ts carefully
- Ticket invalid if visit date has passed.
The Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park, Darjeeling remains closed to the visitors on every Thursday. If any holiday falls on Thursday, the garden remain opens to the visitors on that day and the weekly closure is observed on the next available working day.
Online Payment Policy
By using the Online Ticketing System, you agree to the following:
- The information provided by you is true and correct to the best of your knowledge.
- You understand that Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park, Darjeeling reserves the right to change/modify the rules and regulations from time to time and you agree to abide by the same.
- You authorize Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park, Darjeeling to charge your Credit Card / Debit Card / Bank account towards the fee as per the authorization given by you in the Online Payment Form
- You understand and accept that the jurisdiction for any disputes relating to Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park, Darjeeling is Jawahar Parbat
- Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park, Darjeeling will not be responsible for any damage suffered by you from use of the services on this site.
- Transaction fees charged would be borne by visitor for any payment.
- Transaction fee charges would not be refunded/ reversed under any circumstances for any refund/ reversal /chargeback and any other reasons.